Wedding Update

Well, its been a while since I've updated on the wedding plans, so I thought I would share what we've got so far. We have reserved a place and a date! We're planning an outdoor wedding at Woodriver Cellars in Eagle on the evening of August 20th. I have also bought the dress, which I will not reveal here on the blog, but rest assured its fabulous!
Oh and I thought I'd also post about how my ring finally arrived. For those of you who don't know, I've never wanted a diamond and so I told Luke to look for a sapphire. He sure did. Months of research lead him to GreenKarat.com. I am so pleased to have bought from a company that is eco-friendly and environmentally responsible. I encourage all of you to check out their site through this link (http://www.greenkarat.com/mykarat/mykarat.asp)

And here is the jewel!

Photobucket

0 comments: