Updates

Tonight is the kickoff of NaNoWriMo, we'll be attending a kick off, halloween extravaganza this evening after I get out of class, and it should be a blast. If everything goes well, I'll be dressed as a McCain/Palin supporter, I find them terrifying. Once that gets out at 2 a.m., Dani and I have plans to be twenty-somethings again and find something rambunctious to do in Boise.

In other writing news, they bumped up the Fiction 101 deadline for submission by two weeks, so that only leaves us a couple more weeks to finish up our short short short stories. Look for Dani's story near the top of the page, her tale about Moses in Sin City is totally awesome.

This weekend we have nothing planned. That's exactly how we like it, I'd love to finally get some video editing done so I can show you guys all the excitement happening around the Faeb household.

In other news: We got moved. We have a few pictures and stories of stress and transmission failure. It's coming soon.

1 comments:

Always, Lexi... said...

Oh dear ones! You make me smile deep and wide...and I shall be ecstatic to see your faces again! I'm keeping busy as a bumblebee, as usual. I can't wait to read your short short short stories, please post them to view? Call me...? Yes please. Good night and good luck!
Lecky-lou!