New Stuffs

The other night in the car Noah said, "Can you tell me how the world works?" The kid is a hoot. He started preschool on Monday and loved it. The teacher reported that he repeatedly reminded her when she told him it was time for lessons, "I only came here to play." We had a good talk afterwards, mostly about how preschool was for work and play. Madeline is adjusting to having alone time with me. So far I think she likes it too but I can tell she wishes she could stay at preschool with Noah. Luke is staying afloat, barely, this week amidst deadlines and not enough time. And I, I am...trying to keep busy to pass the time. Wedding pictures are coming, I promise.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Dani
I am glad Noah likes preschool....Madeline will enjoy her time as well, especially if you give her structure/expectations for the time. I didn't sleep well. Have a great day. Hope we don't get snowed on today while we get wood. love you