Mic Check

Testing...testing...is this thing on?

Turns out we haven't posted in a couple months (whose counting?). Here's a brief update from the eyes of Luke:

1. The wedding is in two months. Eeek. We'll have invitations out by this Saturday (Thanks for the help Kylie!)
2. Lack of school is starting to get to me. I feel antsy to be doing something.
3. Dani is going in for her dress fitting soon!
4. I still need a groomsman.
5. I entered a short story in the Mid-American Review's Fineline Competition. It's called "The New Place in Port Harbor." If you want to read it, look for an issue of the MAR in October or so. It'll be the winner :) (Or I'll get another rejection letter to add to my binder!)
6. I've been trying to record songs in Garageband. I love my Mac.
7. My ankle is healing well. I'd say I'm at about 95% range of motion.
8. Dani's ankles look spectacular in her purple flats. But they were never injured.

That's all for now. I'm the strong silent type. Perhaps I can get Dani to fill you in on the rest.

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Hooray! An update... tell me more, tell me more!