Sew Delicious

Some of you may know that I've had a lull in my sewing projects because of a non-functioning machine, but those days are finally over. Grandma B. was kind enough to lend me a machine she picked up at a garage sale a while back, and once I figured out through an online diagram how to load the front loading bobbin, (which took a sizable amount of tries) I was all set. So here are some photos of the finished projects. I've been focusing on grocery totes and bags so that I can reduce the amount of plastic that our household uses. PS. I still have tons of ideas in my head and material to reuse in my closet for more.

Photobucket


Front.
Photobucket

Back.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





4 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute! I love the red and black one. You should try to sale your creations at a fair or online or something. Unless you have no interest in that. I'm just sayin' you could, is all. :)

Anonymous said...

HI Dani
I love those-so much nicer than the ones you can buy.....originals! Way to go!
love M

Kylie said...

Holy cow, you should sell those! I would buy them...I've been trying to find some that aren't cheapy and ugly. You are so talented Dani! Kudos.

Macy Dawn said...

Ooooh. I love the red and brown bag!