I'll meet your resolutions and raise you two..

Surely, you readers out there, know I won't be out done, not even by my hubby to be. So this is my recap of 2008 and my predictions of 2009.

2008
1. I fell in love for the second time with my first love.
2. We couldn't stand being apart so we found an apartment in Nampa and moved in.
3. I became a Danimum.
4. I bought my first sewing machine.
5. I wrote in a blog for the first time.
6. Out of desperation for adult interaction, I started watching Dr. Phil and Oprah.
7. We said "No More" to the smell and the commute. We found an apartment in Boise and moved in.
8. I found myself on Youtube. Singing lessons were suggested.
9. I discovered the fun in cheering for Bronco football.
10. The man I've wanted to be with since I was 16 asked me to marry him!!!!

2009
1. I'll finally exhibit my craftiness on Etsy.
2. Someone will pay me great sums of money for a pair of unique homemade earrings.
3. I'll get addicted to exercising instead of carbs.
4. I'll stay stress free while planning the most beautiful and creative wedding the world has ever seen.
5. Madeline and I will work together to get her potty trained.
6. I'll forgive myself for my shortcomings.
7. I'll enjoy more, fret less.
8. I'll bake more.
9. I'll become an official wife and Danimum.
10. I'll solve for world peace. Instead of war, how about a game of checkers? Anyone?

2 comments:

clanier said...

i love and miss you dani! i am happy for you and luke and i wish you two the best! you are such a beautiful person! it's awesome to see you as you've grown and changed over the past several years. xoxo. take care! -cait

Macy Dawn said...

Checkers sounds like a great plan, though chess might be more world-known? And I will definitely be first in line to buy your fabulous creations from Esty (but get ready to be stalked by me daily).

-macy dawn