So Scared. So Sleepy.

So the ball has been in Dani's court for awhile now. She wrote a post, and saved a draft instead of posting it, hoping to add to it later I think. Either way, until she gets that post up (dealing with birthdays and such), I'm going to take a moment to advertise my new blog. So Scared So Sleepy. Having noticed that none of my posts about writing get commented on over here, I deduced that no one really cares. So I moved them into their own blog, where I will solicit a new, more expanded, audience.

In this blog, I will post something every weekday. I hope. Might be something new I've written just for the blog, or something old that no one has seen. Or something someone else wrote that I find to be exceptional.

Either way, if you care, you should follow it.

Love,
Luke

0 comments: