Nano-what?

Dani and I have decided to do NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this year. I signed up a few years ago, but have never actually completed it. It should be a blast. For those that don't know about NaNoWriMo, I'd encourage you to check out http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/whatisnano.

Essentially, the idea is to write a novel (50,000 words) in a month's time. That month is November. You don't get anything for "winning" but a cool printable certificate and the pride of calling yourself a novelist.

I'm going to try to figure out how to put some cool widgets in the sidebar with our progress. If there are any aspiring writers in our presence (cough*Melanie*cough), perhaps they would like to try as well?

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Can I get you a cough drop? Also, I'm already in the middle of something and feel it would be unwise to break from it for a month. But good luck!