I finally found out I'm not alone

Tonight, I took a break from the kidums and the kitchen clean up (Luke's the after-dinner-hero) and was perusing the web for interesting articles. When low and behold I came upon an article written about a man who read the Oxford English Dictionary, in a year, for fun. WALLLA! I said to myself, there are more like me. When I was 16 I attempted to devour the dictionary alphabetically and got to the letter D. I still hope that I have the time to finish it before I die. In the mean time, one of the words displayed in the article was psithurism. I'll give a million dollars to whoever can guess the correct definition of this word. No Cheating.

1 comments:

Luke said...

Psithurism is an obsolete word. Unfortunately for you, it's also a bit of a famous one. It means the whispering sound of wind through leaves or trees.

I'll await my check.