Better than I can.

Ernest Hemingway once said, "Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." Let's all hope that is true for me this month:

(Boise Weekly excerpt)
As part the fourth annual Ernest Hemingway Festival, which runs September 25-28 in Sun Valley, a call for unpublished short fiction story submissions are being accepted for the Prose for Papa contest. Entries must be postmarked by May 31 and the winner will be awarded $500. Submit entries to Prose for Papa, SVKCVB, P.O. Box 2420, Sun Valley, ID 83353 along with a nonrefundable $10 entry fee. Stories should be a maximum 2,600 words or 10 pages, typewritten, double-spaced and available in Word format.

May 31st. Just about two weeks. So begins my journey.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Your journey begins, but has your story? Any ideas for it yet?